Saturday, November 13, 2010

rainbow bat & his trusty companion

I realized Halloween has come and gone and I never posted pictures. So here they are.

Elan was a rainbow bat.

Mikhail's mom Karen made the bat wings. Aren't they awesome?

He and I came up with the rainbow bat costume idea in the car one day. I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween, and he said "a bat." We riffed for a while about possible bat colors, and eventually landed on "rainbow."

I didn't think the idea would stick, but it did.

Meanwhile, Emry was world's cutest peepod.

And later, when the trick-or-treaters arrived at our house, this is what they saw through our glass door. (Check out the Converse booties my neighbor knit for him!)


Don't worry -- we didn't let him hog all the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment