Monday, February 13, 2012

early valentine's daffodils

I just realized it is already mid-February. How did that happen?

I keep writing a post in my head about Elan's 1-month post-tonsillectomy update.

But somehow, writing it in my head doesn't mean you get to read it. Funny how that goes.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that Elan loves Instagram. He loves playing around with the filters and choosing one his very own self. Like this:

Trumpet yellow, Elan's name for daffodils, on our way to school this am

I love my new iPhone. It's my first smartphone (after years of using hand-me-down cell phones from Mikhail and even my parents).

While driving Elan to preschool, I asked Siri what the weather would be today. When she responded, Elan exclaimed, "Mama, your phone is smart!" Perhaps that's the origin of the term smartphone: a 5-year-old.

It's pretty. It's white. It takes great photos and video. It talks. Now if only it could fold the laundry.

"Siri, fold the laundry!"

I've tried it. It doesn't work.

1 comment: